- Make sure this fitsby entering your model number.
- 📷【Lightweight & Compact】—Diameter:1.5‘’,height: 0.65‘’; only 0.63 ounces, Currently the smallest volume on the market by the end of 2020
- 📷【Excellent Performance】—①150° wide angle ②HD 1080P ③Support up to 64GB SD card (not included) ④1.5 hours built-in battery life ⑤Automatic night vision: 6 infrared IR lights (non-luminance) ⑥Motion Activated Alarm ⑦Wifi live stream from anywhere ⑧ Free APP for Android /iOS.
- 📷【Three ways of use】—①SD card loop recording (WiFi is not needed,BUT SD card must be above class 10!!!) ②Live stream by APP ( WiFi/SD card is not required, please note that the phone and camera cannot exceed 5M ) ③Live remote view（Need WIFI,Only 2.4GHz）：Connect the camera to your home network via APP, so that you can watch and record the real- time surveillance video even if you are traveling.
- 📷【Absolute privacy!】—The cloud server used by FECOMI's mini camera is all built by ourselves. Compared with other purchased cloud servers, our server has absolute privacy and no one can obtain your surveillance video from anywhere !
- 🙏Electronic products are easily damaged during long-distance transportation. If the product you receive does not meet the description of the listing, please contact us！PLS PLS PLS!!! We will help you solve the problem immedately or refund the full payment or exchange the product within 24 hours. Please do not give us a bad comment, we service for our buyers all the life.【Important !】If you cannot successfully install the camera, please contact us for instructions and installation videos.
Steps for usage:
Please read the following steps in detail:
- Download the mobile app according to the user manual;
- Charge the device for at least 5 minutes before operation(to avoid the camera out of power during operation, it is recommended to keep charging);
- Long press the power button for 5 seconds to turn on the device (the green light will flash after the camera is turned on);
- Open the WIFI settings of your mobile phone, find the “WIFI” corresponding to the camera model (on the back of the camera), and connect to the camera‘s ”WIFI’’ (please turn off the automatic connection of the home network and keep the camera‘s ”WIFI” always connected);
- Enter the mobile phone APP, click ”+” to add a device, the interface will show the name of the camera, click ”connect”, the initial password is 123.If the APP cannot be searched automatically, you can write in the model or scan the QR code behind the product; Then,you can watch the surveillance video online after returning to the main interface (only work within 5 meters)；
- Remote online viewing settings: click Settings (on the APP)-WIFI settings-refresh, find your home WIFI and connect, when the device is successfully connected to your home WIFI, you can disconnect the camera’s ”WiFi” and watch live video anytime, anywhere.
You can add multiple devices (Max 16pcs) to your phone by repeating the above steps.
***After the camera is successfully connected to the home network, turn on the APP WIFI setting again, and the SSID will display the name of your home network. If it is not displayed, it means the connection has failed. Please check whether your home network name contains unrecognized characters or the password is wrong and reset camera, reconnect ***
- Change the camera password: Click Settings (on the APP)-Other Settings-Security Password, enter the old password “123” and the password you want to change, click OK, return to the main interface and re-enter the password to connect to the camera.
Due to the complexity of the equipment, you may encounter various problems during use. If you have problems,please ask us for help,We will help you solve this problem within 12 hours!
We provide any technical support for this product, you can also give us suggestions if you have any ideas, we will thank you for your contribution to our improved products!