- Make sure this fitsby entering your model number.
- ☕Moka Espresso Coffee :Stovetop espresso maker, Moka pot, & manual percolator coffee pot. Available in 4 cups, 6 cups sizes. Its both to use than electric espresso coffee machines and Stove top percolator coffee pot to make home espresso.
- ☕Easy to use Moka Espresso coffee Maker & Cuban Coffee maker: will work on all gas and electric stove top and propane camping stoves as well. It is a type of easy to use stovetop espresso maker, coffee perculator, or expresso coffee maker stovetop. Its also called a Moka pot, Moka coffe maker, or Cafetera Cubana.
- ☕Highest Quality Stovetop Espresso:You can easily make a moka coffee, also called a low pressure stovetop espresso at home with the Milano Moka Stovetop Espresso maker. Add milk from a milk steamer or milk frother to make lattes or cappuccino at home with ease. With premium silicone moka pot gasket. Uses standard bialetti 3 cup gasket size.
- ☕Made in Italy Safety Valve for Maximum Safety:We studied all brands like the Bialetti moka express stovetop espresso maker and improved on them in many ways. We gave the Milano Stovetop Espresso maker moka pot a larger soft touch handle with a burn guard for your finger, addressing a common complaint of hot handles and burnt fingers! Also, the Italian Safety Valve in this stove top espresso coffee maker keeps you safe from high pressure buildup.
- ☕Super Espresso Cafeteras with Style : Also use as a Greek Greca Coffee Maker:Moka express with a silicone gasket, and colors and styles to boot, the Milano moka coffee pot is the home espresso machine coffee maker and moka pot every one should have. Try it with your favorite coffee like the Lavazza super crema and double walled glass espresso cups. This is the home espresso coffee every coffee lover should enjoy.
The Deeoutlife espresso maker are highly made in 304 food grade stainless steel with anti-heat handle ,you can easilyDIY a cup of homemade espresso ,latte or cappuccino on your own .
WHY YOU need to make a daily trip to your local coffee shop ?instead stay at home and make a freshly-brewed espresso and share joyness with family ,friends.
The Moka Pot Cleaning Tips
1,when cool separate the top section from the base, wash in warm water and dry thoroughly.
2,Do not use steel wools or abrasive products as these will discolour or damage the surface of the pot and its parts.
3,Do not reassemble until all parts are completely dry to avoid oxidation
Why you need a espresso maker for your coffee break?
Deeoutlife Stainless Steel Moka Pot
The moka pot, also known as a stovetop espresso maker, uses basic physics to achieve a perfectly brewed cup of coffee with rich flavor than usual
How espresso maker works ?
the moka pot is placed on the stove, the water heats up and generates steam. This increases the pressure in the bottom chamber and pushes the water up through the coffee granules and into the top chamber where it is ready to be poured.
Ergonomically designed handle
Easy pour out with bare hand ,curved shape and anti-heat handle help you can grap one cup of coffee without hassle ,heat-resistant ensure you pour it with bare hand without risk of burning
Certified safety valve coffee percolator
Adjust the hot water pressure in the bottom chamber ,make sure the security of coffee brewing ,prevents internal pressure from increasing to a dangerous point.
Detachable moka pot
our versatile coffee maker is ideal for you compact and suitable for small surfaces without taking up space in your kitchen, as well the espresso pot also really easy to clean in saperately with soap and water rinse (not safe in dishwasher).
Also ,It can be enjoyed on its own or mixed with other liquids to make other drinks like hot water for an Americano or steamed milk for a Cappuccino. And once you get the hang of it, you can repeat the brew with ease you desire.
1. Before using the coffee pot for the first time, please clean it carefully with water, and follow the instructions to make coffee.
2. When the upper coffee collector is filled with coffee, please take the coffee pot away from the heat source; and after extract the coffee, pls move the moka pot away from the heat source to prevent from the coke mark generating by remaining heat.
3. This moka pot can be used directly on the fire. it is normal if there black bottom after using, while the material nature will not change.